Thursday, February 18, 2016

American Horror Story Hotel *Spoilers


So, I am a super fan of American Horror Story and of course I am a mega fan of Lady Gaga so, I think I will love this new season just as much. What do you think? Do you love it?




Commentary 

So, when I first started watching the series the two foreign women walk into the hotel and the carpet reminded me of The Shining and then suddenly creepy kids yeah this so  paying homage to an amazing horror classic. And already like five minutes into these girl´s stay and I have to say I would be running out of the hotel way before the guy came out of the mattress. And about the intro I´m just gonna say this the kid in the gas mask so reminded me of Doctor who. And the fact that the girls are still in this creepy place astounds me but truly it does. And of course the kids are vampires this just makes everything better. And now an amazing detective on an insane case. And yay now a serial killer the American Horror Story writers sure do love their serial killers. I wonder if the vampire kids are messing with the detective? So, we've discovered the tool for the mysterious murder that the star detective couldn't figure out. So, room 64 is like a divide between realities I guess,of the living and the dead. This is getting interesting. Lady Gaga´s role was kinda short so far I thought there would be more of her but I have to say she makes an awesome vampire. And then at more than the half we get back to what happened to the two swedish women. Oh great a parents worse nightmare having your child disappear from sight. And Oh my gosh the kid of the detective is a vampire. And the detective leaves and goes to the hotel this is only going to get better.


No comments:

Post a Comment