Monday, May 25, 2015

Doctor Who: Dark Water Review °Spoilers

This episode is exactly what I´ve been waiting for, finally some decent writing. Plus there´s the added bonus that maybe just maybe Clara will be turned into a cyberman. Oh I hope she gets turned into a cyberman. And I´m going to just nose dive into the spoilers here so if you didn´t watch the episode don´t read more, and if you do don´t blame me because I warned you. Clara, is a total back stabbing evil little b!$ch. She could have cost the Doctor everything. Who else is happy that she is leaving the TARDIS. I guess the TARDIS was right in not liking her because hse knew that Clara would betray the Doctor.
And then we have finally Missy, but how I wonder did she manage to not get turned into a cyberman or deleted? Oh well. I really love that the Master is Missy so could this be a hint that soon we will have a female Doctor, but I hope it´s not too soon because I love Capaldi as the Doctor and I would like to see him pair up with a decent companion. I´m really excited about the season finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment