Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Doctor Who: In the Forest of the Night Review °Spoilers

So, like many episodes this season this episode was not anywhere near as good as the preview, I totally expected something diffrent. Something better but instead we ended up with another horrible episode. Featuring Clara and Danny Pink and guest staring the Doctor. I mean I get that the Doctor, for whatever reason needs companions but does he really need Clara? She lies even to the Doctor and yet somehow he doesn´t even talk to her about it? Really? I love Peter Capaldi as the Doctor but honestly I hope Clara gets shot by a dalek. So I guess that´s enough Clara hate for the moment, sorry, her character only drags the Doctor down but moving right along.
Anyone else see the little girl and instantly think of Amelia Pond? Or realize once again the fairy tale referance, Red Ridding Hood, her jacket was red, and she was chased in a moment by wolfs. But really why is the Doctor wearing a shirt with holes in it? And I´m sorry but I just don´t feel anything for Danny Pink, he´s just not used very much and is more like a pet that pops up everyonce in awhile, Anyone else feel the same?
 And Im sorry but what the TARDIS is a TomTom now? When did the doctor add that brilliant bit of tech?And what class only has 10 kids?
And Danny worried about the Doctor taking care of Maven, really? Sorry, but moments like this I just want to slap him in the head, honestly. But, I do love when Maven one ups the Doctor. I want Maven for Companion! Who´s with me? 
So, the class bully is taking selfies with the kids he terrorizes great because that makes total sense. And the flashback shows that not only is Clara a horrible person but she is a horrible teacher. I mean what teacher allows a student the time and ability to punch another? 
Why are there a ton of kids in the TARDIS? I mean really, make yourself at home Clara. And Im sorry right I love Doctor Who and everything but the Doctor is basicaly encouraging people, mentally ill people not to take thier meds. Which can only lead to disaster. 
¨If this is an invasion, thier here and they won¨ sorry but what the heck, this is so unlike the Doctor, giving up before even trying. What happened? And, Mave´s mom is the only one trying to find her kid? What happened to the other parents? ¨Class Project Save the Earth¨ is the best part of this episode. So what did you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment