Monday, May 18, 2015

Doctor Who- Mummy on the Orient Express Review ° Spoilers



Hi, guys and welcome back to my blog today I´m going to do a review of Mummy on the Orient Express and I have to say I was very impressed with this episode. When series 8 first started, I was very skeptical of how drastically they changed the Doctor but I´m starting to really like seeing Capaldi as the Doctor. Now here is where I´m going to put the warning, if you didn´t see the episode yet, don´t read any further because as River Song says, ¨Spoilers¨.

Im just gonna say this Capaldi saying ¨start the clock¨ in the beginning is super creepy, anyone agree? I didn´t say this before but I love 12´s intro. I honestly think that the intro´s just keep getting better and better. But can we talk for a minute about Capaldi´s costume for his episode, when I saw it I immediatly thought of the first Doctor, it´s kinda amazing. I kinda felt like that´s where they were going with his character and lo and behold thats exactly what they did.

Poor 12th doctor can´t handle the idea of Clara leaving, poor guy. But he did push her way too far in the last episode (to see my review of Kill the Moon go here). And I can´t belive that she, Clara thinks so little of the Doctor that he would really not care about people.

Also, soldiers also keep popping up in this season, first Danny and now the Mummy does anyone get a feeling that this is building up foreshadowing for the season finally? 




No comments:

Post a Comment